As we begin the new year of 2017, let's think about the new learners we want to engage in the coming months! Here's what you'll find in this information-filled newsletter:
- Spotlight on Bryan, Texas and their "Community Chug": We love featuring community members' voices, especially when they're sharing incredible insights like co-religious school directors Jen Rosenberg and Jen Meer's "community chug" practice. Read More.
- Tips for Engaging Empty Nesters and Senior Citizens: Jewish Education isn't just for youth. So how do you make learning excitng for older community members? We've got you covered. Read More.
- Educating the Extended Family. Learning as an entire family encourages questions, conversations, and connections. Read More.
- Have a Little (Inter)Faith Programming. Interfaith programming is good for your community and the community around you. Here's how to make meaningful moments happen in interfaith program setting! Read More.
- Setting Guest Speakers Up for Success. Bringing a visitor into your community? Find out how to maximize the benefit you get from them, and the experience they have being with you! Read More.
Ready... set... ENGAGE!