As we begin the new year of 2017, let's think about the new learners we want to engage in the coming months! Here's what you'll find in this information-filled newsletter:
- Spotlight on Bryan, Texas and their "Community Chug": We love featuring community members' voices, especially when they're sharing incredible insights like co-religious school directors Jen Rosenberg and Jen Meer's "community chug" practice. Read More.
- Tips for Engaging Empty Nesters and Senior Citizens: Jewish Education isn't just for youth. So how do you make learning excitng for older community members? We've got you covered. Read More.
- Educating the Extended Family. Learning as an entire family encourages questions, conversations, and connections. Read More.
- Have a Little (Inter)Faith Programming. Interfaith programming is good for your community and the community around you. Here's how to make meaningful moments happen in interfaith program setting! Read More.
- Setting Guest Speakers Up for Success. Bringing a visitor into your community? Find out how to maximize the benefit you get from them, and the experience they have being with you! Read More.
Ready... set... ENGAGE!
The ISJL Education Team
We're proud to provide our partners with monthly additional resources and enrichment to share with your classrooms and communities! If you have newsletter questions or requests, email Associate Director of Education Rabbi Matt Dreffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.