On this page, you'll find the broad-overview of resources and statements regarding this year's High Holiday observance from the various Jewish denominational movements and entities.
If you know of additional resources that should be added here or find anything to be amiss, please email email@example.com.
Please note: Some of the resources, particularly those provided by the URJ, may require a password/login. However, the URJ has made the password-protected webinars and information available to all of our communities - thus you will notice that some of the pages in this area of our website are password-protected, and we ask you not share these resources publicly. If you need the site password to access pages here, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USCJ dedicated High Holiday during Covid-19 website: http://www.cjhighholidays.com/
- USCJ Coronavirus Resources: https://uscj.org/uscj-coronavirus-resources
- Rabbinical Assembly COVID-19 Resources: https://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/resources-ideas/covid-19-resources
- Rabbinical Assembly High Holiday Guidance for Communities Affected by COVID-19: https://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/story/high-holiday-guidance-communities-affected-covid-19
- Currently, the Orthodox Union has not released anything concerning the High Holidays for this year. Due to how dynamic the situation is and continues to be, the OU does not intend to release High Holiday materials until closer to the High Holidays themselves. Any updates can be found at http://together.ou.org/
- Chabad: Coronavirus Resources and information: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4676981/jewish/Coronavirus-Resources-Inspiration.htm
- Jewish Values and the Coronavirus: https://www.reconstructingjudaism.org/center-jewish-ethics/coronavirus
- Pandemic Resources: https://www.reconstructingjudaism.org/connect/pandemic-resources
- URJ Covid-19 Resources for Congregations: https://urj.org/covid-19-resources-congregations. This site contains resources for both during and after the High Holidays.
- New and Updated URJ Preparing for the High Holidays in Challenging Times: https://urj.org/blog/new-updated-resources-preparing-high-holidays-challenging-times
- The Tent: https://www.yammer.com/thetent#/home (LOGIN REQUIRED); this is the general forum for URJ lay and professional congregational leaders and leaders in the Reform Movement.
- The Marketplace: https://marketplace.urj.org/ (LOGIN REQUIRED); this is where you can purchase products and data to help support congregations. Discounts for URJ congregations.
- Central Conference of American Rabbis COVID-19 Pandemic Resources: https://www.ccarnet.org/member/covid-19-resources/ (LOGIN REQUIRED, CCAR members only. For past/future webinars, High Holidays and other topics, click here https://www.ccarnet.org/member-services/continuing-rabbinic-education/)
- A Message About COVID-19 from Aleph: https://kolaleph.org/2020/03/09/a-message-about-covid-19-from-aleph/