The ISJL Virtual Vacation is visiting southern Jewish restaurants.
We need your help to make it happen.
So many restaurants in our thirteen-state southern region are owned, managed, staffed, or even just frequented by Jews. And there are so many amazing stories to tell about them. For this episode, we’re collecting your southern Jewish restaurant stories—plus photos and videos to go along with them.
Whether you own or manage a southern Jewish restaurant or you’re just a big fan of one, we want to hear from you—and you don't need to be southern or Jewish to participate.
Watch our video call for submissions and fill out this form for each image, video, or story you'd like to share. Please submit the form separately for each image, video, or story you submit.
The deadline for submissions is Sunday, June 20, at 11:55pm Central time.
Watch our video call for submissions and read the form instructions carefully to make sure that your submission will be considered for the episode! Before clicking that "submit" button, ask yourself:
- Is my story concise but detailed?
- Have I provided all of the necessary information and context that will help viewers understand my image or video?
- Is my video high-resolution and filmed in landscape/horizontal orientation?
- Is my image high-resolution?
- If I did not capture this image or video myself, do I have permission to share it?